Paul has a long history of involvement in water resource strategy and planning. Paul was Lake Macquarie City Council’s representative and played an active role in the development of the Lower Hunter Water Plan.
Prior to joining Council, Paul was a consultant at GHD and MWH and was involved in numerous water resource planning and strategy projects including:
- Water Security Strategy for CENTROC;
- Implementation Review of Water Proofing Adelaide, Adelaide’s water security strategy for the Office of Water Resources, South Australia
- Eastern and Western Mount Lofty Ranges Water Allocation Plan for The Department of Water, Land and Biodiversity Conservation, South Australia
- Modernising Irrigation Program for the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, Canberra
- Scoping study – Water Efficiency of Buildings in Australia for the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, Canberra
- Environmental Assessment and Yield Analyses – Chaffey Dam Upgrade for State Water Corporation, New South Wales.